Hi,

I currently have a PC Engines APU2 that's been my central workhorse for quite a few years now.

I want to delve into cheaper systems for OpenBSD so I can have more of them around my house :D

I was considering a Raspberry Pi 4 Model B and  I have a couple of general questions:

1. When I read the install notes for arm64
   (https://www.openbsd.org/arm64.html), I see that it lists the
   Raspberry Pi 4.  Is a Raspberry Pi 4 Model B included in that category?
2. One of the kits I'm considering comes with at 128 G sd card with a
   USB Card reader.  Is that entire space on the sd card usable in
   OpenBSD?   I assume that the OS install can use the whole sd card,
   but don't want to make any assumptions at this point.
3. What is a popular reasonable quality wifi usb adapter that people use?
4. Did some Raspberry Pi's come with a micro sd slot or something?
   There's mention of using a small SD card as well as having a USB
   device for OpenBSD... this doesn't seem to apply to Pi 4 B as there
   are only USB ports...

Thanks,
Steve Williams