18.02.2022 14:26, Claus Assmann пишет:
On Fri, Feb 18, 2022, kasak wrote:

But, is this correct behavior of "mail from" header? Maybe the header
What is a ``"mail from" header''?
Do you mean the mail header
From:
or are you referring to the SMTP MAIL command
MAIL From:<s...@addr.ess>

should have "<>" in it?
You can check the fine RFCs (e.g., 5322 for headers, 5321 for SMTP)
-- AFAICT an empty address is not valid for the "From:" header
and certainly not for the MAIL command.

I am referring to smtp "mail from" command.

As I see in rfc5321:

A MAIL command with a null
   reverse-path appears as follows:

      MAIL FROM:<>

And Vsevolod, developer of rspamd, mentioned that mails coming to rspamd from opensmtpd appear to have no "<>"

Honestly, I'm far from developing and I can't understand where the brackets gone. I just want to help solve problem that maybe

some other users can face.