[IMAGE]

Customer Service message

[IMAGE]

We are glad to inform you that our bank has a new security system. The
updated technology will insure the security of your payments trough our
bank. Hoping you'll understand that we are doing this for your own
safety, we suggest you to renew your account at our Customer Center.

[IMAGE]Log into your account, using your User ID and Password.

Note: If we do not receive the appropriate account verification within 48
hours, the account will be suspended. The purpose of this verification is
to ensure that your bank account has not been fraudulently used and to
combat the fraud from our community .

ABOUT THIS MESSAGE
This service message was delivered to you as a Chase credit card
customer. If you wish to unsubscribe from e-mail messages from Chase Card
Services, please click here. Please allow up to ten business days for us
to process your request.

Please do not reply to this message. Replies to this message will not be
responded to.
To contact Chase go to www.chase.com

) 2006 JPMorgan Chase & Co.