I noticed that if I put an "ifname" (or "on") in a fllter expression for tcpdump, it will show all traffic that has an ifname that *starts with* the name I provided.  e.g.

# tcpdump -n -l -e -ttt -i pflog0 ifname vlan1

Will show packets for vlan1 but also for vlan110, vlan140, etc (but not for
em0).

It's not clear from the man page if that is the intended behavior.

https://man.openbsd.org/tcpdump.8#ifname

|ifname| <https://man.openbsd.org/tcpdump.8#ifname> interface
   True if the packet was logged as coming from the specified interface
(applies only to
   packets logged by pf(4) <https://man.openbsd.org/pf.4>).

While testing I also tried using "ifname vlan" as the filter but it fails with a syntax error.  I'm thinking that is probably an unintended interaction with the "vlan" primitive since "ifname em" or "ifname bnx" seem to work with no error.

This is all tested on 6.7 so apologies if this is not the current behavior.

    - Aner