Hi Diana

I did a different search in google and received a lot of irrelevant hits :-( I looked up the mailing list archives but didn't find anything concrete on the subject. I agree that more information is needed but I kept it to the 2nd round of the emails on this subject because 1: I didn't have it at the time. 2: I didn't know exactly what kind of information other's would be interested (and overloading emails with numbers makes others less likely to respond to the email). Now to the subject at hand: The OpenBSD side is simple: OpenBSD 3.8-stable (and 3.9 when it comes out). Since I didn't have time to develop a policy I'm following the other location's policy. The Cisco they have is a 3745 concentrator. The encryption algorithm is 3DES. Hash algorithm is SHA1. DH group 2 (for phase 1) and phase 2 is esp-3des esp-sha-hmac.

TIA
Paolo