@Crystal

> If you want to work with the ports tree, it's _much_ better to set up
> DPB than just running 'make' in the various directories:

Very cool blog! I def spent some time reading. The dpb method feels
like a litttttle too advanced for me at this moment. I'm struggling to
get this UniFi port built using the standard setup.
---

@Stuart

1. I was able to restore a previous checkpoint (I'm in a virtual
machine) where the port tree was freshly installed.
2. I ran `make install` in the correct directory ( thank you:
`/usr/ports/net/unifi/6.2`) and piped the results to a log.txt file.
3. I wish I could figure out how to get the dang log.txt file out of
the OpenBSD VM (email?, USB thumbdrive?, other?) and into your hands!
    - Seems like an act of congress to setup external email. At least
I can't find a simple example on the web
    - It'll probably be easier for me to determine how to add USB
drives to the VM (working on it)
4. I can't tell whether the `make install` worked or not
    - Running `pkg_add unifi` results in:
        - 'quirks-4.54 signed on 2022-03-26T14:02:42Z /n Can't find unifi`