Hello misc!

I have some information for rspamd users, and one question.

As you may know, rspamd not using pyzor by directly calling pyzor binary.

Instead, they say, you need to create special systemd socket, and call pyzor through it.

It is described on rspamd manuals: https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/external_services.html#pyzor-specific-details

OpenBSD does not has systemd, but it has inetd.

This is simple way to create socket similar to systemd:

127.0.0.1:5953    stream    tcp    nowait    root /usr/local/bin/pyzor    pyzor check

It actually works, but you may notice, that i'm using "root" here.

I've tried to use _rspamd user, but for some reason it drops an error

rspamd[90054]: <9ef568>; lua; pyzor.lua:134: error parsing response: ERROR [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/root/.pyzor'.\\0a

Can somebody explain to me, what is happening here? Why socket, runned as _rspamd try to access root home instead of _rspamd home ?

And of course, maybe someone have an idea how to implement the same for the razor-agents?