On Thu, May 26, 2022 at 07:48:26AM +0000, dak wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wrote a blog post similar to your topic.
> I'm also explaining the sndiod settings in use.
>
> Maybe that helps you.
>
> https://dkrefft.de/external-usb-speakerphone-on-openbsd/
>
> BR
> dak

Hi,
I think that issue is vaguely similar but not quite right.
In my case the only device I'm dealing with is azalia because they're
wired headphones; sndiod -confirms that there's only an snd0. The issue
(as far as I can tell) is that when I plug my headphones in sndio correctly
switches the output to use 0/output1 but it doesn't change the input to use
0/input1 (This is just my best guess, I don't know that the subdevices there
actually correspond to speakers/internal mic and speaker/mic through 3.5mm.)

Thanks for the suggestion,
Danny