On Mon, Jun 13, 2022 at 02:45:23AM +0200, Christian Schulte wrote:

> On 12.06.22 13:22, Stefan Sperling wrote:
> > >
> > > These are seperate drivers so it is unlikely that these issues would
> > > be related.
> > >
> > > How many different access points have you tried to reproduce the
> > > problem with so far?
>
> Two. The router and a repeater bridging the WLAN of that router. There are 3
> more repeaters I could test this with. Cannot be related to those. No issues
> with 7.0.

I don't yet quite understand where the problem is.
I will need to see a beacon from an AP which triggers the problem in
order to decide what we should try next.

Can you please collect a fresh debug log again in the same way, and run
this command at the same time to record beacons:

tcpdump -n -i iwn0 -y IEEE802_11_RADIO -D in -s 4096 -w /tmp/iwn.pcap type mgt
subtype beacon

Once the fw error has happened you can Ctrl-C tcpdump and send me your new
debug log and the pcap file which should now be stored at /tmp/iwn.pcap.
Hopefully we can make progress then.

Thanks!