Hello @misc world,

I couldn't find any mailing list for the OpenBSD RISC V port, so I'm posting
here. If there is a better place, please give directions. Also feel free to
forward to anyone who may be interested or of help.

Does anyone have experience with the RISC-V devterm kit? Apparently it's quite
easy to assemble.

Drawbacks:
* Slowish CPU
* CPU design not really open
* Apparently a bit awkward to use

Could it run OpenBSD/riscv64, or is only the HiFive board supported?

https://www.clockworkpi.com/product-page/devterm-kit-r01

I would volunteer to buy one or two for OpenBSD devs, but I don't know if they
could be used for serious development work.

Many Thanks in advance,

Alexander