I use 2 Fujitsu Futro S90, aftermarket quad core 4gb RAM.
Slightly modified: mb fdd power connector modifier to provide sata ssd
power supply (sata onboard) and low profile PCIE NIC added.
It is actually terminal, small, very cheap, external power supply, fanless.
VGA over DVI or Display Port, both embedded.
Measured power peak under hi load less ten 15W, during idles about 8W. So
far no troubles - filtreing bridge for small network, with few internal
services enabled 24/7.

Tomasz

pon., 11 lip 2022, 06:47 użytkownik Steve Williams <