Heho,
I think getting the basis going is not too hard; There is LDAP and iirc also
krb5 in base (if not, it is in ports), and you can always shoot for AD with
smb4.

The bigger problem, though, is most likely getting a proper 'web-ish' SSO
provider for sth. like SAML or OpenID going. IIRC there are some PHP
implementations running against an LDAP fine; But the question then is whether
OpenBSD provides that much benefit if SSO goes through some random PHP app with
a questionable update record.

For the more common SAML/OpenID providers, you probably run into the issue that
most of these apps are either a) build to be funny appliances, or b) build to
run in _some_ form of docker-ish environment (or, as I call it: The enterprise
problem)...

I am planning to $somewhen setup something similar with OpenBSD and will be
happy to share docs (if I get around to it); But that will most likely also be
'not safe for production' anyway...

With best regards,
Tobias