[UPDATE]
The only possible solution that I have found for now is that
I have to create an vether interface, add it to the bridge and use
the filtered vether interface as main. So I would deduce(but
maybe I am wrong) that a single interface added to bridge
cannot participate in this kind of filtering.
I did not found some docs mentioning what is happening in a bridge
configuration: if the filtered traffic is the one that is forwarded between
interfaces by the bridge itself or the interface itself is doing filtering
when it is marked as being part of a bridge.
My concern with this new vether interface is that I am not sure
yet how much overhead introduces in the process.
I will try to look into sourcecode maybe I will find something useful.