Hi!

Do you want to learn howto program ? This is the book:

             The Science Of Programming, by David Gries

Do you want to learn how to code ? You need to specify the language. In
case of C (ANSI C) the book is:

                The C Programming Labguage, by Brian W. Kernihghan and
Dennis M. Ritche

Good Luck.

--
The lion and the tiger may be more powerful, but the wolves do not perform
in the circus