> Am 01.09.2022 um 21:49 schrieb latin...@vcn.bc.ca:
>

>>> Am 01.09.2022 um 11:13 schrieb latin...@vcn.bc.ca:
>>>
>>> historia.agroena.org
>>
>> Right, try something like this and watch the error.log:
>>
>> curl --url 'https://historia.agroena.org/i-dont-exist.php' >/dev/null
>>
>> HTH
>> Mike
>>

> ok now:
>
> first i stop http rcctl stop httpd, then deleted error.log; and rcctl
> restart http! It is working correctly.
> thanks Mike

Not sure how that (or my advice for a test) would help, but I’m glad it did :-)

> PS:
> Dokuwiki was working ok, but after the test, the browser says "file not
> found" and i am not able to access install.php! i did first # rcctl enable
> php74_fpm and rcctl start php74_fpm the httpd.con says root "www/dokuwiki"
> directly using consultores.ca/install.php!

root "www/dokuwiki" does not sound right. Are you using the standard
/var/www/dokuwiki directory for DW? If so it should be:
root "/dokuwiki"

Here is a similar setup I am using with DW from ports (Hogfather):
server "wiki.example.com" {
        listen on $my_ipv6 tls port 443

        tls {
                certificate "/etc/ssl/acme/fullchain.pem"
                key "/etc/ssl/acme/private/privkey.pem"
        }

        log style combined

        authenticate "Private area" with "/conf/htpasswd-admin"

        root "/dokuwiki"
        directory index doku.php

        connection max request body 2097152     # Default is 2M for
upload_max_filesize and 8M for post_max_size.

        location "*.php" {
                fastcgi socket "/run/php-fpm.sock"
        }

        location "/*.inc" { block }
        location "/*.ht*" { block }
        location "/data/*" { block }
        location "/conf/*" { block }
        location "/bin/*" { block }
        location "/inc/*" { block }
        location "/vendor/*" { block }
}

You can leave out the authenticate line if you don’t want HTTP Basic
authentication (on top of DokuWiki authentication). This is running with
php74_fpm but I also have instances of DW manually updated to Igor running with
php80_fpm. php81_fpm is probably fine as well for Igor but I have not tested
that yet. For Hogfather (from ports) you need php74_fpm.

Notes for Igor: Some plugins are still a WIP. You’ll see some PHP Warnings in
logs and I needed to manually patch a few things in DW and some of the plugins
I am using. In most cases I have opened issues upstream an some of them are
already fixed in master. So some post-Igor release will see those fixes. For
the plugins the process seems slower as they are less actively maintained.

HTH
Mike