srira...@berkeley.edu (Sriranga Veeraraghavan), 2022.10.24 (Mon) 10:18 (CEST):
> I just installed OpenBSD 7.2 on my Surface Go 3, and everything seems
> to work as well as it did with OpenBSD 7.1 on my Surface Go 2, except
> for one thing - the trackpad is not enabled after resuming from
> hibernate (the keyboard and the touch screen are enabled).  I can
> re-enable the trackpad manually with:
>
> xinput --enable /dev/wsmouse2
>
> I have tried putting this in /etc/apm/resume, but it doesn’t seem to
> work.

When running X.Org things from hotplugd or apmd, remember these run as
root and aren't allowed to run commands in your X environment.

        /usr/bin/su -l -s /bin/sh <user_running_xorg> \
                -c "xinput --enable /dev/wsmouse2"

That might do the job. Possibly you have to use xhost(1) too,
I do not remember atm.

Marcus