Hey everyone,

I have a "building instance" that cross compiles a rust code repository to darwin, linux and some other platforms. I want to add support for compiling rust code to openbsd 7.2. However, Openbsd does not have an official rust toolchain. List of supported systems can be found here: https://doc.rust-lang.org/nightly/rustc/platform-support.html

Does anyone have a rust-toolchain work around for compiling rust code on a linux box to be able to produce a binary executable for a amd64 openbsd 7.2 server?

Thanks!

All the best,

flipchan