hi there,

it is not my intention to pick a fight again about t-shirts,
size, color, etc.

but i was just wondering...  the other day i went out in my
puffy wireframe t-shirt and people who never heard of openbsd
noticed it and expressed how nice and catchy it was.

and that's where i realized that i want to face the people
who look at my shirt so i can see their reaction, because
sometimes they do react.  but never happened that someone
came up from behind and said, that shirt on your back is
very nice...

i really like the stop blob design and artwork, but i just
think that it would look much better on the front....
is there a chance that a couple of these shirts would be
made with blob on the front?  i guess it's not that much
more work for the shirt manufacturers, or it is?

or if it's already too late, what about taking this as a
suggestion for the future?  a couple of pieces of t-shirts
where the main artwork is in the front please?

if asking for too much, just ignore it :)

-f
--
exam is a four-letter word for torture.