On 11/13/22 12:56 PM, Peter Fraser wrote:
My sensorsd.conf contains

hw.sensors.upd0.percent0:low=99.00%:command=/etc/ups-shutdown %2

The 99.00% was to allow me to test it easily

As far as I could tell there is no way to ask sensorsd to only run a program
when the UPS is not charging and the % left is less than a value.

At this point one of two things happened. Either then upd0 values disappear
from sysctl or the system dies with no messages, and I have to do a hard reset.

Does anyone have any ideas of what is going on and how to fix it.

I accidentally sent the below to the op directly before. Sorry about that.

I just wanted to make sure you know about apcupsd [1]. It may work for your
UPS, even though it's not APC branded. It's in the OpenBSD repos.

http://www.apcupsd.org/