Hello

I think the "nameserver" option of rad (router advertisement daemon) should be
able to support a keyword like "self" to refer the router itself as a
nameserver also, similar to the "self" keyword in PF.

This could be a reference in the global configuration and/or specific
interfaces
conf'.

I think this could be beneficial in term of conf' simplicity and avoiding
mistakes (especially if the router has to deal with frequent renumbering).

example :

Currently:

interface re0
        dns {