Is the code frozen for OpenBSD 3.9? I hope not, and that someone is
looking at this issue. Looks a better proposition for my case. I had
queried the PR, didn't seem to have any related case opened? Can anyone
log one, as it is inappropiate for me to do that when I don't even have
the hardware? Appreciate any help.

--
  Andrew Ng
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]