Hello,

I have a question regarding: set skip on in pf.conf(5).

I have a host that has a number of dynamic virtual interfaces. I don't want my ruleset to apply to those interfaces, however, as they are created and removed dynamically, I don't know what the numbers will be assigned to those interfaces.

I'd like to use: set skip on, but I am uncertain as to whether I can use shell globbing to list the interfaces I want to omit.

For example, for a virtual interface: vifn where n can be 0, 1, etc., I'd like to use:

    set skip on { lo0, vif* }

...however, that is not mentioned in man pf.conf.

If this is not possible, is there a way I can invert this and specify that the ruleset applies to _one_ interface ?

Thanks,

- J