On Sunday, December 18th, 2022 at 8:38 AM, Mark Willson

> This is the script I use to set up python for httpd:

I looked over the script and it seems to do
pretty much what I've already done.
It copies some additional files that I didn't copy.

My first attempt was just to copy over the additional files
that I had not previously copied that are in your script.
This didn't change anything for me.

I then decided to run your script directly.
I removed the parts in the script
that dealt with touching any folder path with 'run'.
'slowcgi.sock' is in '/var/www/run/'
and I didn't want to mess with it.
Also, it doesn't look like the script does anything with files
in these folders, so it shouldn't matter that I omitted them.

On the first run, it wasn't able to copy 'libiconv.so.7.0'.
On my system, it's 'libiconv.so.7.1'.
Therefore, I updated that line in the script to 'libiconv.so.*'.
This better matches how all the other lines are in the script.
I'm not sure why this line and the one above it are different.

Then, I ran the script again.
However, I still get the same 'chroot' error:
"ldconfig: /var/run/ld.so.hints.<rand>: No such file or directory"

So I'm not sure why I'm getting different results than you.
It's like something is attempting to generate a pseudorandom file
using 'ld.so.hints' as a base.
These pseudorandom filenames do not exist,
but '/var/run/ld.so.hints' does,
so I'm not sure why it doesn't just use that file directly.