Hello

I have a more difficult task that I would like to solve with OpenBSD
and I would really
appreciate any ideas if it is possible to achieve such.

I have:
- one OpenBSD box with one Ethernet port
- one big switch with multiple devices connected

All switch ports are isolated by each other with one exception:
- All ports can communicate with only one Ethernet port(let's say port 20)

Now what i would like to achieve is to connect an Ethernet cable between
OpenBSD box and port 20 of the switch, and make OpenBSD a transparent
filtering hub.

So I need OpenBSD box to be a transparent bridge and filter between
clients of the switch.

Can anybody suggest a point where I can think about?
I was thinking initially to add the nic(em0) to veb0 then with link1
achieve L3 filtering but
definitely I think I miss something important.
I am open to research everything is needed for it but I miss a
starting point and I would
really appreciate any hint.

Kind regards,
Claudiu