Hi,

On Wed, Feb 08, 2023 at 10:13:59AM -0300, vitmau...@gmail.com wrote:
> thank you all for the replies. Crystal, what command would I use to
> detach a USB drive? I tried eject, but it doesn't seem to work with
> the kind of devices I have.

Can you explain exactly what you are trying to do, and what devices
you are using?

If you are just writing files to a usb flash drive from the command line,
then you mount it, copy the files, and umount, nothing more.

(Actually, umount automatically does a sync as soon as you invoke it.)

If you are doing something more complicated or using a usb device
other than a flash drive or external HD, then let us know so that we
can give you accurate advice.