I'm not sure which list would be the proper place for
this question.

I get the pre-dawn digest of the misc list.  Sometimes
I want to reply to a particular post, but since it is in
a digest form, I can't pick a specific post to reply to.

So, I figured that majordomo could possibly have a feature
by which I could get a particular posted message sent
to me individually.

Looking through the "Mailing Lists" link and clicking
around I go to the page where some of the majordomo
commands are explained[1].

Specifically, I found that the archive-index command
would return me a list of posts with their message
numbers, which I could then use with archive-get
command to retrieve the specific message as a separate
email.

Well, the problem is a) I don't understand these commands
as explained on the help page[1] and/or b) these commands
are not enabled for non-administrative users (as the
respond to my archive-index command states).

Help? :-)

--patrick

[1]
http://lists.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/mj_wwwusr?&user=&passw=&list=GLOBAL&func=help&extra=archive