infoomatic <infooma...@gmx.at>:

> Kubernetes' philosophy quite contradicts to OpenBSDs. Also, Kubernetes
> builds upon Linux technologies.

Put it simpler:
- images come downloaded from Internet
- containers are easy manipulable from the outside in different ways

These two stuff are contradicting any kind of security approach.

Then. I do not think that is much about any formal position of OpenBSD devs
against Linoox.
It is Linux pledge to complexity (*security*) that is all to revisit.

On *the cloud*, I am personally the first fan of containers, as a practical as
desperate approach.
However, I can not guess that OpenBSD security approach will go to be revisited
any time soon
like Linux mertis, indeed.

Personal opinion.

-- Daniele Bonini