I have four basic questions:
1) I have upgraded my server (both hw and sw). I switched from Slackware GNU/Linux 10.1 to OpenBSD 3.8. Now I have problems (re)installing SpamAssassin (I followed the instructions in the micro-HOWTO, but it didn't help). Does anyone have some suggestions? 2) How can I make my SPAMD act efficiently (at this moment it seems to me that is rather formal, running there - I receive a lot of spam). I use the configuration shipped with OpenBSD 3.8. How can I find some free, usable and efficient lists to be used by SPAMD? 3) I used FreeBSD a lot. I know they had a setting called see_other_uids - or something like that - a sysctl, maybe the name is not accurate. The effect of setting this sysctl was that a user could not see the processes of any other user (do we have such a thing in OpenBSD 3.8?). 4) I've heard about binpatch and I've tried to use it once (I must apply some security/reliability patches here). For me it's impractical to recompile the entire system (I have the power to do that, I did it a million times on FreeBSD, but now I'm running a production system and I'm afraid that I should spoil some settings). I saw that you must edit a Makefile (it seems rather complicated). I don't know how to edit this (how can I learn to modify it or where can I find an already edited Makefile?). Don't we have a service for automatic binary patch distribution (like SuSE for example)? Maybe we should; OpenBSD rivals most UNIX systems (documentation is excellent and the overall impression is that of an OS for which you have paid a lot of money - without the usual hassle from the producer (indoctrination and others)).
  I also have a small bug report. What is the best method of submitting it?
Unfortunately, my income (I work for an University) does not allow me to make a donation (and I cannot convince the people here to make one), but I hope in the near future I will be able to help the OpenBSD project with works to the ports collection or for the base system.

Yours, Gabriel George POPA