On Thu, Mar 23, 2023 at 06:08:05AM +0100, Jasper Valentijn wrote:
> Op di 21 mrt. 2023 20:33 schreef Denis Mikhlevich <de...@mikhlevich.ru>:
>
> > <Snip>
> > By hand I change the permision to 750 after creation a new user.
> > Could I change the default behavior without manual change the permission?
> >

> https://man.openbsd.org/login.conf.5

login class does not define permissions of the user home directory.

I don't know how change default 755 in useradd(8). On the other hand, adduser(8)
copies permissions of the directory specified with -dotdir option when
creating user home directory. So, you may make a copy of /etc/skel, change
permission
of the new directory to 750 and then use it in -dotdir option.