Hello,

For you, guys, with one or more little and fashionable storage
device.

Recently I encounter in a website problem of one supplier of
mine causing my disk literally be hit by the indefinitely writing of
a cookie id under Firefox 106.0.2 (in 7.2), caused by a
*junior* bug in the cookie manager, or so.

I reported the bug to them and left the boiling field after a while.

However, just to share about this final morale:

Leaving an eye on your disk led leads sometimes to an unexpected
encounters.

Indeed, enough hilarious, today cookies are so important that you need
to care about them also at night time (to save the disk)..

-- Daniele Bonini