Hello,

After the last patches, thanks gosh it is arrived the last
*trendy*, *new* as *much acclaimed* keystrokes attack.. So I turned from
the road to work this night -> to try to fix my ttys.
Indeed, I'm here asking your help to avoid ways to remain locked out or
to just not remain more dirty in this "pond", possibly.

My constraints are the followings:
1) I would like to avoid root password request on single-user shell
   (that it permits me to solve risky quiz while troubleshooting the system in
   bad conditions)
2) I would like as less as possible active ttys for a dev workstation
   and indeed I would like all ttys locally bound.
3) I would like to disable - if possible - the CTRL + ALT + FN
   keystrokes combinations to recall each single TTY

Doing this I wonder a couple of more details:
a) what is the cleanest as safest syntax to not jump start getty on
   the network (including the zero possibility to eventually trigger
   it..)
b) where to specify correctly the flag "local" (eg. in console and
   ttyC0 ?)
c) I can safely disable all CN apart C0 or you consider this move
   hazardous in the optic to rescue the system or so forth?

Thnks, appreciated! :D

-- Daniele Bonini