Ok, now that 7.3 is up and running fine on sd0 I can re do my sd1 USB SSD.

This SSD was set up as a 2nd disk back when I originally installed 6.8 on
it so it's hard for me to remember how I would have had it start at 0
rather than 64 as mentioned in the FAQ.

Thanks for reading and reminding me Nick.