From: owner-m...@openbsd.org <owner-m...@openbsd.org> on behalf of Thomas M.
Beaudry <thomas.k...@gmail.com>
Sent: 01 May 2023 18:48
To: Mihai Popescu <mih...@gmail.com>
Cc: misc@openbsd.org <misc@openbsd.org>
Subject: Re: PC Engines APU platform EOL

Attention : courriel externe | external email

Linux is slowly losing it's appeal for servers. IT is starting to notice
that Linux servers are cracked almost as much as Windows servers. A large
problem with any OS lacking a central authority to insure that nothing is
added before being fully verified as not introducing a vulnerability.