Hi folks,

I just bought a HP Compaq nc6220. I really like this notebook, business look and quality. But I have a serious problem with OpenBSD.
I just tried my OpenBSD 3.8 installation CD on it and can't boot properly.

The boot process stops at this point:
"pciide0 at pci0 dev 31 function 1 "Intel 82801FB IDE" rev. 0x03: DMA, channel 0 configured to compatibility, channel 1 configured to compatibility" After this line the notebook stops responding, therefore I have to power down the notebook completely.

Does anyone have similar problems? Is there any solution available?
Thanks for your help in advance.

All the best,
Vincent