Hello everyone,

And now the conclusion.

I indeed ran the installer to get partitioned disk easily and the
result was just the bsd and base file set installed system.
That system worked fine. Then I dumped and restored the partitions or
filesystem as FAQ instructs. Anyway I got sha256 identical systems
except /dev, /tmp and /etc/fstab

The comparison was interesting.
$ find / -type f >/tmp/files.txt
$ wc /tmp/files.txt
100000 100572 5291532 /tmp/files.txt

That was weird. No-one should have exactly 100k files in their system.

I don't understand why during startup all programs just dumped core. I
would suspect  some library randomization.

After re-installing bsd and base fileset again the new disk booted
nicely. I believe relinking the kernel and other end of installation
steps would probably be enough to fix that kind of problem.

So that was my way of doing this operation.

Best regards,
Hannu Vuolasaho