Hi,

I am running -current on a thinkpad lenovo L13. I am not on my computer now
but I will send dmesg asap.

I have noticed that setting a video or an image to full screen with any
program (vlc, telegram-desktop, mplayer) leads to a system crash. I do not
know how to gather the information or log, if any, to show it to you.

What I have realised is that using

xcompmgr -c -C

in the xsession avoids this problem.

This has led to a FS corruption which I do not know how to fix, only in one
partition. Upon boot, the system runs fsck on them but the output is that
they are clean with some level of fragmentation.

In any case, /usr/local is corrupted. Is there a way to repair it? I
naively hoped that an upgrade would do it, but it does not.

Apologies for the lack of information. I am not sure what should I give you
here besides my dmesg, which I will send soon.

Thanks,

Pau