Hello,

As I already stated before on my machine I'm using Unbound
local cache mechanism with its pros and cons.
One of the few cons that I mentioned to you lately was the prb,
sometimes occurring of faulty sites configuration that entering in the
Unbound cache lock me out during my subsequent retries fixed
things as required..
Playing with a new website I now noticed that although I'm using
the default values for Unbound cache ttl settings the cache
after some hours of inactivity reset itself almost in the dns
entries with problems (404 or upstream failovers)..
I just wonder if this is the expected behavior and if yes
if you can let me know the default reset time for this kind
of "resets" ?
Using OpenBSD 7.2

Thnks a lot, appreciated!

--