The book "Absolute OpenBSD" is an excellent choice to expand your knowledge of
the OpenBSD operating system. It was written by Michael W. Lucas and is
regarded as a comprehensive resource for beginners and advanced users alike. It
covers various aspects of OpenBSD, including installation, network security,
system administration, and more. Enjoy reading it!

Best
Jonas