Is it something in the water?

Mike Larkin writes:
> On Tue, Jul 18, 2023 at 08:09:11PM +0100, cho...@jtan.com wrote:
>
> This is completely unrelated to the question we asked. Please

I mentioned that. Twice.

Beginning with the very first words:

> > Not really. But.

Then summarising with:

> > I don't know if that could help or even if it's related, but it can

(Emphasis added)

The symptoms are somewhat similar, and there is a glaring common
denominator. That is all.

Although it seemed doubtful, just in case another data point could
be helpful I hoped to provide enough information without drowning
the list in noise so that people more familiar with the matter such
as yourself could assess whether a deluge of data was warranted.

Don't worry. I won't do that again.

Matthew