When updating the source tree via anonymous cvs, I keep getting this ...

cvs update: move away regress/lib/libssl/symbols/Makefile; it is in the way
C regress/lib/libssl/symbols/Makefile
cvs update: move away regress/lib/libssl/symbols/symbols.awk; it is in the way
C regress/lib/libssl/symbols/symbols.awk

After removing the two files the messages won't appear, but only until next
'cvs update'.

The two files are listed in /regress/lib/libssl/symbols/CVS/Entries and so is
the 'symbols' directory in /regress/lib/libssl/CVS/Entries.

Anything I can do to get rid of these messages?