Hi,

I've been working a little bit on making OpenBSD run on Mango Pi, I haven't
succeeded yet, but I think we're close.  My patches are here:

https://github.com/pbug44/openbsd-src/tree/MANGOPI

it's a forked version of OpenBSD src with a "MANGOPI" branch.  I used to
send patches around to several OpenBSD devs but now it's probably better
to have a repo for it.

If you have this hardware and want OpenBSD running on it, help us!  If you
don't know how to program perhaps you can build-test.  I haven't merged
this patch yet, but I'll be working on this (it was compiling on a sept. 1st
version of -current).

A Mango Pi was sent to OpenBSD but came back to me after some time waiting
to be picked up at a postal outlet.  I don't know why they didn't call the
OpenBSD dev, the number was on the address.  Or perhaps they did and he
was on vacation at the time.  I still want to give this to the OpenBSD dev
that I sent it to, unless he doesn't want it, I still want to give this to
OpenBSD.  OpenBSD, contact me with new postal address information.

Best Regards,
-peter

--
Over thirty years experience on Unix-like Operating Systems starting with QNX.