------- Original Message -------
On Monday, October 2nd, 2023 at 5:18 PM, Mike Coddington <m...@coddington.us>
wrote:

> > On Oct 2, 2023, at 2:09 PM, m...@phosphorus.com.br wrote:
> >
> > ping
> >
> > On 9/30/23 07:39, m...@phosphorus.com.br wrote:
> >
> > > Hi, anyone using keepassxc-2.7.4p2 with a hardware dongle - preferably
> > > opensource or DIY type - succesfully in OpenBSD?
>
> Perhaps the answer you've found is that it's only you doing this. "Ping"-ing
> us all because nobody responded is wasting everyone's time. And next time,
> don't top-post. It's rude.

Come on, dude...

Is top posting as rude as not respecting the character line
length? Netiquette on https://www.openbsd.org/mail.html

There are many reasons why folks don't get a reply, I've seen
plenty of folks also ping to get replies. People miss things.
I see it on ports@ all the time.

It may be a niche question or it may not be, who knows what
all the folks are up to that are on these lists, you know?
And this is misc@ for pete's sake, not like messages here
are wasting anyone's time, outside of the time sink of
simply being on this list. Frankie says relax.