On 3/19/06, Theo de Raadt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In that sense I am happy too.  I don't accept the compromise of vendor
> lock-in, so I am totally thrilled with whatever devices manage to we
> get to work.

I abhor vendor driver and documentation runarounds as much as the
next bloke, but with the advent of my recent purchase of a z60t thinkpad
thinking I'd have at least a working atheros, auich & i810 driver, I quickly
learned otherwise. I'm kicking myself for not dropping the extra cash for
an x40 now. Yup, adding a linux distro to the boot list is a compromise
I have to make for the time being. So shoot me.

I've already been doing work on gathering information on the current
unsupport hardware on newer lenovo thinkpad laptops. Is there
any current efforts underway on newer lenovo thinkpads already?