Hello,
I see 7.4 has been released and has the new viogpu(4) driver by joshua stein. I
am trying to use it in a VM created with UTM, a wrapper for QEMU that works on
M1 Macs. The virtual machine installs and starts up fine from the install74.img
mounted as a disk, but running startx/X/xenodm produces a black screen.

in ~/.local/share/xorg/Xorg.0.log.old I see the following:

Fatal server error:
[   419.659] (EE) xf86OpenConsole: No console driver found
        Supported drivers: wscons
        Check your kernel's console driver configuration and /dev entries(EE)
[   419.663] (EE)

I am guessing creating an xorg.conf might help but I am not seeing anything
about how to specify viogpu (virtio-gpu?) for that.

I see this in dmesg:

wsdisplay0 at viogpu0 mux 1: console (std, vt100 emulation)
wsdisplay0: screen 1-5 added (std, vt100 emulation)

Is X11 possible in this setup?   It would let me run OpenBSD on a HiRes laptop.

Thanks,
John