We've been running squid on OpenBSD for years, but it seems these
days that any time it tries to proxy a file > 1MB, it just dies.
This makes it impossible to do thinks like mirror the OpenBSD
distributions.

Does anyone know of another HTTP proxy that supports squid-style
ACLs?  That's a big part of why we chose it in the first place.  We
restrict which hosts can connect to the proxy, and further restrict
which hosts they can connect to upstream.  We don't need (or want)
caching -- just connection pass through.

I've been looking for a while but haven't found anything with
equivalent ACL support.  Anybody out there have suggestions for a
likely candidate?

Thanks,

--lyndon