It wasn't an upgraded system, that's fresh install, a completely new
OpenBSD 7.4 amd64.

And the first package I wanted to install, was imagick. And it failed as on
the screenshot image link.

However, installing the "gtk-update-icon-cache" package, and after, pkg_add
imagick solved the problem.

That was the suggestion of "quinq", from IRC #openbsd. ("can you try
installing that package, and then ImageMagick?")

Philip Guenther <guent...@gmail.com>, 23 Eki 2023 Pzt, 02:54 tarihinde şunu