Basically I just changed all instances of strcpy and sprintf to use strlcpy and
snprintf, because the compiler said to.

> This sort of change should go upstream rather than in ports. Be careful
> that you're using correct lengths though, it is possible to get things
> wrong and break programs.

What does upstream mean, in the main source tree? I would have guessed that
such changes were already implemented in the main system.

I just want to be a productive member and my programming experience is limited.
If someone can point me to work that makes a difference doing menial tasks, I'd
be more than happy to be a code janitor.