On 11/6/23 17:01, tetrosalame wrote:
Il 05/11/2023 12:16, m...@phosphorus.com.br ha scritto:
[...]
Now I use FDE with a keydisk, but would like to protect the bootable system with a keydisk + passphase (something you have + something you know).

Any chance doing this directly using bioctl ?

I don't think so: softraid's on-disk volume key can be encrypted with a keydisk or with a passphrase. Not both of them. See this recent explanation written by Stefan Sperling: https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=168500028802972&w=2

@https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=168500028802972&w=2
It is not yet possible to encrypt a key disk with a passphrase, which would
provide two-factor authentication. There is no technical reason which would
prevent this from being implemented, it just hasn't been done.

Thanks. Will take a look in the code.