I'm running OpenBSD on my (recently EOL) APU4 and I'm wondering how
much of the "extra" hardware is expected to work on OpenBSD.

1) On the back of the board is a button "S1" and three status LEDs,
The documentation says they are handled by the AMD FCH south bridge.
Is there a way to control these in software from OpenBSD?

2) There are 16 additional GPIO on a header, via the Nuvoton NCT5104D
chip on the LPC bus. I've seen a few patches circulating that mentions
gpio and the wbsio(4) driver but I could not figure out if anything
has been committed or not.

3) There is a simple watchdog timer in the NCT5104D that can be
connected to the reset line. Would this be implemented? I'm not sure
it's really useful, I assume there's an integrated watchdog in the
CPU.

Would be interested in hearing from any OpenBSD APUx user who put
these to good use!

// Anders