Try it with Linux if you can't get it to work with OpenBSD (keep trying with
OpenBSD, someone here may have some advice).

-Katie
________________________________
From: Abel Abraham Camarillo Ojeda <acam...@verlet.org>
Sent: 08 December 2023 18:16
To: Katherine Mcmillan <kmcmi...@uottawa.ca>
Cc: misc@openbsd.org <misc@openbsd.org>
Subject: Re: wacom CTH-470, works only as mouse and with finger (not stylus)

Attention : courriel externe | external email

On Fri, Dec 8, 2023 at 5:09 PM Katherine Mcmillan
<kmcmi...@uottawa.ca<mailto:kmcmi...@uottawa.ca>> wrote:
Hi Abel,

I can offer a tiny bit of assistance:

I recommend reading the article here about your device:
https://news.sophos.com/en-us/2020/02/07/wacom-driver-caught-monitoring-third-party-software-use/

It's always good to be an informed consumer. :)

I think your approach is smart to try to get this to work with OpenBSD.  If
that doesn't work: https://linuxwacom.github.io/

-Katie

>From a quick read it seems to affect official wacom drivers, xorg in openbsd
>uses usbtablet and uhid which I don't think include
wacom corp code...

so, how is this relevant to the question?

I know I could use it on linux.

regards